Saturday, March 31, 2012

Leibster Blog Award

I am so slow at thanking Kim over at Diary of a Craft Addict for choosing me for this award. I am very appreciative that you thought of me for this, it really makes me feel special! :)

Thanks again Kim!

I am borrowing this from your blog Kim, because you said it so well:
Liebster is German meaning dearest, and can be used for favorite or beloved as well. In light of sharing this bit of loving appreciation, I want to also give this award to 5 blogs that I admire:

1. Marcy at My Paperie Dream
2. Louise at Punknscrap
3. Paige at She Who Must Stamp
4. Chaitali at Cuts, Crops and Creativity
5. Prema at Handmade Crafts with Love

The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs….of 200 or less followers…who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by commenting on one of their posts.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award Eryn!!! That was too sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete