Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello World!

I have been wanting to write a blog about my creative endeavors for awhile. I finally decided to just take the plunge and do it. I love to create things with my hands. I have had a few years of art training, a diploma in Graphic Design and Web Design. After life decisions, I ended up back in school to take Early Childhood Education. While I love being creative, I also love my job as an educator in a Toddler/Preschool mix room. Every day is different. I took art all 5 years of high school (because as those who live in Ontario likely remember, high school used to have an optional 5 year call OAC or grade 13). My mom is a talented folk artist, my sister creates beautiful hemp jewelery and my dad and brother are both talented wood workers, so I'd like to think my creativity comes naturally.

I recently have started making handmade flowers and children's headbands. I have also started paper crafting and stamping (which someone should have warned me that stamps can easily become an addiction). If you would like to see some of my headbands, please visit : Sweet E Pie, my Facebook page where I sell them. I haven't been as active with my crafting, but would like to become more consistent again.

I am going to be posting picture of my projects, how to's and the occasional giveaway, so I hope you will check in often! Positive feedback is always appreciated and I would love to follow your blog if you have one. I am looking forward to sharing with you!
~Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment